Saturday 3 November 2007

New Trousers - Sat 03/11/07

Hello!! It's me again! Just a quick post today - yesterday mummy came home from work with some new trousers for me!! They're soooo snazzy I wanted to show them off to everyone and I'll be wearing them when I go on another adventure tomorrow to a steam railway so come back to read about that and see some piccies! Love Arthur x


Daddy holding me up for my pose. You can see my tummy! Too many honey bamboo biccies!!



hehe Daddy on the computer and me smiling!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool trousers!

Phy

Unknown said...

Hello again - I forgot you say, I've tagged you! Go to my blog to see what you have to do.

Phy

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Gosh! A new bloggin Bear! Pleazd to meet yu!

:@}

Arthur said...

Thankyou Phy!! It looks fun and I will do some tagging tomorrow night!

Hello B.T.Bear! I have looked at your wonderful blog and love reading it. Nice to make another new friend!

Arthur