Sunday 18 November 2007

New Family Members - Saturday 17/11/07

We got woken up early yesterday morning by the postman who rang our doorbell. Mummy and I rushed to open the door. He had brought Mummy two boxes and he asked her to sign for them. She brought the boxes in and put them on the table. I kept asking her what was in the boxes as I was sure I could hear tiny voices asking to be let out.

Finally after we had our breakfast mummy let me open the boxes. To my great surprise I found not one but two new brothers and I was so excited.

I wonder whats in this box

Look its a brother

Aww he is so sweet

I think we should call him London

Wow, another box

Ahh, my long lost brother Marty, I am lucky

Reunited at last!

Its a very big weekend in one of daddies sports darts. There is coverage on both BBC and ITV. We snuggled up in our blanket together to watch the darts because the central heating is broken, the engineer came yesterday but he couldn't fix it because needs some new parts and they may take a few days, but at least we have hot water.

4 comments:

Elliebellybear said...

Hi Arty

There not just your brothers, they are mine too.

Be a good bear or i'll bite you he he

DILLY said...

Oh wow!
So menny Bears!
¬"

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

HULLO!

WOW!

Yu liv in a Bear Howse! WOW!

Yor long lost bruver looks kwite old an very well huggd! Say hullo fer me!

I hav an Unkol hoo livs in Lundon. He livs in Walthamstow. I hav an Arnty an two cuzzins there, too. They don't hav menny bears tho! I rekon they all left an cayme to liv wiv yu!

HEHEHE!

An YES, yu must keep warm! Our heetin is broken too! We BEars hav to keep warm or weel slip into hibernayshun an miss Crismoss! OH NO!

:@}

Arthur said...

Bob

Did you read the comment from my rude sister. She is so mardy.

Bob, Dilly You cant miss christmas, that would be a very bad thing. Yeah We have over a hundred brothers and sisters.

I asked mummy and she says we dont live to far from your Uncle. We live in east london too.

My brothers and sisters mostly come from an adoption site. Mummy just can't stop adopting.

We are glad though we always have someone new to get to know.

Lots of Love

Arthur