Tuesday 6 November 2007

My Brothers and Sisters Tuesday 6 November


Hi again its me Arthur. I was thinking today that I keep talking about my brothers and sisters but i've never really introduced them to you all. I have so many brothers and sisters that If I was to introduce you to them all I would be here for hours, so I have decided to introduce you to a few at a time.

This is my biggest brother both in size and age Coco.
Coco is a Panda. Mummy has had him since she was 7 years old, she is much older now but she wont tell me just how old. He came from a church fate, he looked at Mummy as a little girl and decided that she was going to be his Mummy for ever.

This is my best sister Ellie. She is a funny little girl a little older than me, but in my opinion a lot sillier. She is so Mardy and Spoilt. Her favourite question is can I ask two question, she asks it daddy all the time and its usually just a silly question like can I have a hug. She adores Movies mostly cartoons and Music her favourite band is Take That, I think that is so silly and girly. She loves the old fashioned Childrens TV programmes like Bagpuss and she steals the computer from me to watch them on Utube. My Ellie loves Cricket, she watches daddy play in the summer and adores to watch Essex play Cricket her favourite player is Ryan ten Doeschate because she thinks he has a nice bum. Girls I don't understand them.


My little sister Treasure

Treasure is the perfect little sister. I think she looks up to me and likes to follow me around everywhere. The other day I went to play trains in the Bedroom when the others where watching a DVD and two minutes later in comes Treasure, its really sweet because she doesnt even like trains. She simply loves hunny and will do anything for Chocolate.


My Cricket Mad brother Tendo


Tendo is Cricket mad. He is a top order batsman and he bowls really well. He plays for Essex teddy bear team, he may even play for England Teddy Bear team one day. I wish was better at cricket but im not much more than a mid order batsman and seldon bowler, but a leg spinner when I do. Tendo says he will coach me one day and let me practise with him and the teddy bear Essex team.

Thats enough of my brothers and sisters today, i'll introduce some more soon.

See you soon

Arthur

X

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Arthur. It's nice to meet your brothers and sisters. I live in a Collective of lots of bears and other animals too. You look ever so like Tendo.

Phy

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

WOW! Yu liv wiv lots ov grayte Bears! Do yu ever all get together to play Synchronised Sitting?

:@}

Arthur said...

Hello Phy and BT!! Tendo is my brother and I'm very glad to look like him. He's very clever and we were made by the same people!

BT, we do synchronised everything - from sitting, to cuddling mummy and daddy! We also play musical sitting too!! Do you play musical sitting? You'll have to join us one day.