Sunday 4 November 2007

Choo Choo on The Ruislip Lido Railway - Sunday 04/11/07

Hey it's me the train driver!! Hop on board!


Hello!! It's Arthur again! Today I went for an adventure on a diesel powered train! Firstly though, mummy and daddy took me to a bear boutique in Covent Garden to buy me some more new clothes after my trousers the other day. Mummy let me choose a pair of jeans, a jacket to keep me warm and a t-shirt with a picture of a bear on it! After that, we went directly to the train ride on the Ruislip Lido Railway in North London, which is a lovely little miniature railway. I'd never been to North London before or on a diesel or steam train so it was very exciting. Once again I met some new friends, especially one little boy who was very nice who I'd been on a train ride with and when I was tucked away in my travel bag waiting for a bus back to Ruislip station he asked where I was - so I jumped out of the bag and he was very happy to see me! They were very kind at the railway and they even let me drive the train!! I could also drive a beach buggy which was on the sandy beach next to a big lake where many children and their mummies and daddies were playing on a nice sunny day. The lake also had some swans and one tried to chase me on the beach but I managed to get away in the buggy!! heeee Please take a look at my piccies below as I have to go to bed now as verrrrrrry tired (yawwwwwn) after a nice adventure. Night night. x

Checking the route to Ruislip

On the Central line train

On the Met line train

Looking out the window

Ah, this is where I saw the very big hanging basket

Waiting to leave Ruislip Lido station on the miniature train

This is me driving a beach buggy!! I had to drive quick to get away from the swans!

Waiting to leave Woody Bay station

Wooooo, this is how a train works!!

2 comments:

Peaceful/Paisible said...

hello Arthur !!! so happy to meet you...Phyteas gave me your addresss...gosh !!! plenty things to read...I'll start tonight and put your address in my favorites...your photos are great...what a handsome young bear you are ! Bob , if you read this , don't be jealous, Grandma Mousie speaking, not Miss Mousie...

Arthur said...

Hi Grandma mousie!! Thankyou for reading my blog. I love your blog too! My mummy says I'm handsome too!! Glad you love the photos of me on my adventures!

Arthur.
x