Sunday 18 November 2007

Greenwich - Sunday 11/11/07

I'm really sorry I haven't updated my blog or replied to any comments in the last week. My mummy has been off work sick. She came in from work on Tuesday and went straight to bed, without making us any chocolate drink. I asked daddy when he came in what was wrong with her and he said she had flu. I said she didn't fly she took the train and he laughed. After a few days in bed with my brothers and sisters looking after her, mummy is feeling better now.

Last Sunday after my visit to my relatives at the Museum, mummy and daddy came with me to Greenwich to see the sights. I had a lovely Sunday lunch in a Wetherspoons pub. It was roast chicken with vegetables. I only like peas and carrots not cauliflower or cabbage, YUCK. I had an angel cake from Greenwich market as my dessert, YUMMY.

I also got to ride on a Docklands train which was scary at first because we sat at the front of the train and I thought we had to drive everyone!! Daddy then said the train is automatically driven so we were ok. It didn't go too fast and was a lovely ride to Greenwich.

Checking my route

A ride on the DLR its a train without a driver

HMS Illustrious


A view of Canary Wharf from Greenwich


If you look closely you can see a river boat in the background.

No comments: