Monday 17 December 2007

London Transport Museum - Sun 16/12/07

Hello!! It was more lovely trains (and some buses!) yesterday as Ellie my sister and I sneaked off to the London Transport Museum in Covent Garden, in London. Daddy really wants to go but I got there first!! hee hee

When we got there we had our picture taken with the largest baubles you could ever see!! Unfortunately they were too large for our bag so we couldn't take them home and put on our Christmas tree.


Then we got inside and were able to ride on lots of trains and buses. The museum looked very snazzy as it's just been rebuilt and there were lots to see and do and lots of little children for us to play with. Here are the piccies from our day. And by the way, mummy and daddy didn't suspect a thing!!

Sitting on an old tram stairway


Planning a journey on an old tram


This old lady didn't want to make room for us to sit down!


But this lady was much more friendly and even cuddled us for a photo


It's fun on this old steam train


Wow, I can see for miles!


This is inside a really old carriage on the steam train


And this is a really old tube train, although much more comfortable than the Central line!


Ellie and I could even drive the old tube train!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, you're back! I've missed you. You guys are big aren't you! Looks like you had a great day at the museum.

Phy

Peaceful/Paisible said...

some nes seem to be having quite a ggod time ! that's great and your photos are gorgeous as usual...ouah the lady with the small hat is very sexy..eh eh...you were , you are very smart and handsome as well...
so the new year is coming soon, I wish it will bring you sun and light and plenty love...

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Happy new year!

:@}

Gosh, this all looks grayte fun!

Mari said...

Aww, how cute!

I'm trying to start my own traveling stuffed animal, but I don't know what stuffed animal to use. Check out my blog and help me choose!

DILLY said...

Hewo, Arthur!
Dilly be Bob Bear sister!
Hewo!
Go travlin agen?
Come bak soon!
Bob want kno whare bin!
MWEAH!
¬"

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Hey, Arthur!
Wotcha upta?

:@}

mrsnesbitt said...

Hi Arthur, I am a friend of Bob's.
Tomorrow I will be posting something which will excite bears everywhere!

Ooooooooooooooh!
Can't wait!

Edmund (the explorer) Nesbitt said...

Hello Arthur!
Another travelling bear! Great stuff!

Edmund
x

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Hey, Arthur! Ar yu ok?
I hope yu come bak!
Pleez pop over an see sum ov us sumtime. We miss yu!

:@}

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Come bak Arthur! Come back!

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Nose hugs!